• A member of the U.S. Navy Leap Frog Parachute Team experienced a hard landing during the Duluth Airshow on
  • Saturday.
  • The injured performer was promptly attended to by on-site emergency personnel and airlifted to Essentia
  • Health/St. Mary's hospital.
  • The parachutist's condition was listed as stable on Sunday as he continues to receive treatment.
  • The Leap Frog team withdrew from their
  • Sunday performance due to the incident.
  • An official investigation into the accident has been launched, as confirmed by the event spokesperson.
  • Duluth Airshow President, Ryan Kern, expressed deep concern and sympathy for the injured performer, his team, and his family.
  • Despite the incident, the remaining planned events at the Airshow proceeded without interruption on Sunday.

In a shocking turn of events at the Duluth Airshow on Saturday, a member of the prestigious U.S. Navy Leap Frog Parachute Team suffered a hard landing, according to event spokesperson Jodi Grayson. The injured parachutist was swiftly attended by emergency staff on-site and then airlifted to Essentia Health/St. Mary's hospital. As of Sunday, his condition is reported to be stable as he undergoes treatment for his injuries


Regrettably, the Leap Frog team had to withdraw from their Sunday performance in the wake of the accident. An official investigation into the incident has been initiated, confirms Grayson

Ryan Kern, the President of the Duluth Airshow, expressed his deep distress over the mishap. Kern said, "We are shattered by the incident and our thoughts and prayers are with the performer, his squad, and his family." Kern also added that their safety and leadership crew have a robust incident response plan, which was immediately put into action, ensuring prompt medical care.
Despite the unfortunate incident, the remaining scheduled events at the Airshow went ahead on Sunday without any further hiccups.

Below is the video of accident:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know

Previous Post Next Post