Girl, 14, dies when her phone explodes on her pillow after she went to sleep with it plugged into a charger in Kazakhstan


A schoolgirl died after her charging smartphone exploded on her pillow while she slept.

               WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, 14, went to bed listening to music at her village home in Bastob 

The next morning she was found dead with the phone's battery having exploded close to her head. 

Her device had been plugged into a power socket, police said. She is believed to have suffered severe head injuries and died immediately.

When devastated relatives called paramedics they could only confirm the fact of her death.  

Forensic experts later confirmed that the mobile exploded in the early morning after overheating as it charged, according to local reports.

Her death was described as a 'tragic accident'.

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know

Previous Post Next Post